This web page is about HOXChess 1.0.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HOXChess 1.0.0 from your computerPlayXiangqi.com
. Take a look here
for more details on PlayXiangqi.com. More details about the app HOXChess 1.0.0 can be seen at http://www.playxiangqi.com
. HOXChess 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HOXChess folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling HOXChess 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HOXChess\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. hox_Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.90 MB (4088320 bytes) on disk.
HOXChess 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.96 MB (4150242
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (60.47 KB)
- hox_Client.exe (3.90 MB)
The current web page applies to HOXChess 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
HOXChess 1.0.0 is an application offered by the software company PlayXiangqi.com. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove HOXChess 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HOXChess 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HOXChess 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HOXChess 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the HOXChess 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click HOXChess 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HOXChess 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HOXChess 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.playxiangqi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HOXChess\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HOXChess 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling HOXChess 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HOXChess 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HOXChess 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HOXChess 1.0.0 by PlayXiangqi.com from your computer, we are not saying that HOXChess 1.0.0 by PlayXiangqi.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HOXChess 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 20:09:05.660