This page is about HNSKY 4.0.0q for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HNSKY 4.0.0q from your systemHan Kleijn
. More data about Han Kleijn can be read here
. More information about HNSKY 4.0.0q can be found at http://www.hnsky.org
. Usually the HNSKY 4.0.0q application is to be found in the C:\WINDOWS\Anwendung\HalloNorthernSky.40r folder, depending on the user's option during install. HNSKY 4.0.0q's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\Anwendung\HalloNorthernSky.40r\unins000.exe. hnsky.exe is the HNSKY 4.0.0q's main executable file and it occupies about 3.96 MB (4150291 bytes) on disk.
HNSKY 4.0.0q installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.65 MB (4875448
bytes) on disk.
- hnsky.exe (3.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.0
of HNSKY 4.0.0q.
HNSKY 4.0.0q is an application marketed by Han Kleijn. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove HNSKY 4.0.0q is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HNSKY 4.0.0q from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HNSKY 4.0.0q or simply click the Search feature and type in "HNSKY 4.0.0q". The HNSKY 4.0.0q program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HNSKY 4.0.0q in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HNSKY 4.0.0q, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HNSKY 4.0.0q:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hnsky.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Anwendung\HalloNorthernSky.40r\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HNSKY 4.0.0q.
8. After uninstalling HNSKY 4.0.0q, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HNSKY 4.0.0q that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HNSKY 4.0.0q with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HNSKY 4.0.0q by Han Kleijn from your computer, nor are we saying that HNSKY 4.0.0q by Han Kleijn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HNSKY 4.0.0q in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:52:22.887