HM NIS Edit 2.0.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 from your PCHector Maurcio Rodriguez Segura
. More information about Hector Maurcio Rodriguez Segura can be seen here
. Detailed information about HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 can be seen at http://hmne.sourceforge.net/
. Usually the HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HMSoft\NIS Edit directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HMSoft\NIS Edit\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named nisedit.exe and occupies 679.50 KB (695808 bytes).
HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 720.24 KB (737521
bytes) on disk.
- nisedit.exe (679.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (40.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of HM NIS Edit 2.0.3.
HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 is an application released by the software company Hector Maurcio Rodriguez Segura. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HM NIS Edit 2.0.3". If it exists on your system the HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HM NIS Edit 2.0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HM NIS Edit 2.0.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://hmne.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HMSoft\NIS Edit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HM NIS Edit 2.0.3.
8. After uninstalling HM NIS Edit 2.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 by Hector Maurcio Rodriguez Segura from your computer, we are not saying that HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 by Hector Maurcio Rodriguez Segura is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HM NIS Edit 2.0.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:53:17.850