This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HLSW v184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HLSW v220.127.116.11 from your systemTimo Stripf
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Timo Stripf. Detailed information about HLSW v18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.hlsw.net
. HLSW v22.214.171.124 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HLSW folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling HLSW v126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\HLSW\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. HLSW v188.8.131.52's primary file takes around 13.88 MB (14557184 bytes) and is named hlsw.exe.
HLSW v184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.55 MB (15252762
bytes) on disk.
- hlsw.exe (13.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of HLSW v18.104.22.168.
HLSW v22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by the software company Timo Stripf. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove HLSW v126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HLSW v188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HLSW v184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HLSW v220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the HLSW v18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. After you select HLSW v22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HLSW v126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HLSW v188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hlsw.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HLSW\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HLSW v184.108.40.206.
8. After removing HLSW v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HLSW v18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HLSW v22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HLSW v126.96.36.199 by Timo Stripf from your computer, we are not saying that HLSW v188.8.131.52 by Timo Stripf is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HLSW v184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 16:05:11.240