HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 from your PCHolger Krinke Softwareentwicklung
. Check out here
where you can read more on Holger Krinke Softwareentwicklung. You can see more info related to HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 at http://www.krinke-online.de
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HKGELD-2000 folder (same installation drive as Windows). HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HKGELD-2000\unins000.exe". HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13's primary file takes around 1.61 MB (1686528 bytes) and is named geld2000.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13. They take 3.51 MB (3683475
bytes) on disk.
- geld2000.exe (1.61 MB)
- hkstaff.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (672.14 KB)
This data is about HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 version 20001.13
HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 is a program released by the software company Holger Krinke Softwareentwicklung. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13". If it exists on your system the HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 application will be found very quickly. After you click HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.krinke-online.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HKGELD-2000\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13.
8. After uninstalling HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 by Holger Krinke Softwareentwicklung from your computer, nor are we saying that HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 by Holger Krinke Softwareentwicklung is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HKGELD-2000 Version 1.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 11:47:17.653