HK Ewing 2.98 ver
HK Ewing 2.98 ver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HK Ewing 2.98 ver from your PCwyt
. Open here
where you can get more info on wyt. Further information about HK Ewing 2.98 ver can be seen at http://www.google.com/
. Usually the HK Ewing 2.98 ver program is found in the C:\Program Files\IVIO3G 3GMODEM directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling HK Ewing 2.98 ver is C:\Program Files\IVIO3G 3GMODEM\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. AMD64UpdateDriver.exe is the HK Ewing 2.98 ver's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 66.50 KB (68096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with HK Ewing 2.98 ver. They take about 12.12 MB (12713753
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (661.27 KB)
- AMD64UpdateDriver.exe (66.50 KB)
- App.exe (10.50 MB)
- Installer.exe (440.00 KB)
- MonServiceUDisk.exe (500.00 KB)
The current web page applies to HK Ewing 2.98 ver version 2.98
HK Ewing 2.98 ver is a program by wyt. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove HK Ewing 2.98 ver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HK Ewing 2.98 ver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HK Ewing 2.98 ver or simply click the Search feature and type in "HK Ewing 2.98 ver". If it is installed on your PC the HK Ewing 2.98 ver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HK Ewing 2.98 ver in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HK Ewing 2.98 ver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HK Ewing 2.98 ver:
- The software company is: http://www.google.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IVIO3G 3GMODEM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HK Ewing 2.98 ver.
8. After uninstalling HK Ewing 2.98 ver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HK Ewing 2.98 ver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HK Ewing 2.98 ver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HK Ewing 2.98 ver by wyt from your PC, nor are we saying that HK Ewing 2.98 ver by wyt is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HK Ewing 2.98 ver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-20 12:16:03.880