This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HJSplit 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HJSplit 188.8.131.52 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Open here
where you can get more info on Parand ® Software Group. Click on WWW.PARANDCO.COM
to get more data about HJSplit 184.108.40.206 on Parand ® Software Group's website. Usually the HJSplit 220.127.116.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HJSplit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HJSplit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HJSplit 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file is called HJSplit.exe and occupies 197.00 KB (201728 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with HJSplit 22.214.171.124. They take about 895.28 KB (916766
bytes) on disk.
- HJSplit.exe (197.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about HJSplit 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
HJSplit 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase HJSplit 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HJSplit 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HJSplit 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HJSplit 126.96.36.199". The HJSplit 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. When you click HJSplit 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HJSplit 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HJSplit 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HJSplit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HJSplit 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing HJSplit 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HJSplit 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HJSplit 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HJSplit 220.127.116.11 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that HJSplit 18.104.22.168 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HJSplit 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 12:25:22.733