HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 from your PCApplied Computer Concepts Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Applied Computer Concepts Ltd.. Click on http://www.hiarcs.com
to get more info about HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 on Applied Computer Concepts Ltd.'s website. HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HIARCS Chess folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HIARCS Chess\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named HIARCS Chess Explorer.exe and its approximative size is 5.27 MB (5527688 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7. They take about 17.13 MB (17967297
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- DeepHiarcs14WCSC.exe (3.81 MB)
- Hiarcs14WCSC.exe (3.81 MB)
- HIARCS Chess Explorer.exe (5.27 MB)
- hiarcs-ce.exe (3.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7.
HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 is an application offered by Applied Computer Concepts Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7". The HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.hiarcs.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HIARCS Chess\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7.
8. After uninstalling HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 by Applied Computer Concepts Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 by Applied Computer Concepts Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HIARCS Chess Explorer 1.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:39:59.437