HHT For C4 1.00
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HHT For C4 1.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HHT For C4 1.00 from your systemGlintweb
. You can read more on Glintweb or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.glintweb.com
to get more facts about HHT For C4 1.00 on Glintweb's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mercedes-Benz\HHT directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing HHT For C4 1.00 is C:\Program Files\Mercedes-Benz\HHT\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. HHT For C4 1.00's main file takes about 22.63 KB (23173 bytes) and is named hhtpld.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HHT For C4 1.00. They occupy 90.54 KB (92712
bytes) on disk.
- hhtpld.exe (22.63 KB)
- hhtnfz.exe (22.64 KB)
- HHTPKW.EXE (22.63 KB)
- hhtvmod.exe (22.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of HHT For C4 1.00.
HHT For C4 1.00 is a program released by Glintweb. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove HHT For C4 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HHT For C4 1.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HHT For C4 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HHT For C4 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the HHT For C4 1.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HHT For C4 1.00 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HHT For C4 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HHT For C4 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glintweb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mercedes-Benz\HHT\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HHT For C4 1.00.
8. After removing HHT For C4 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HHT For C4 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HHT For C4 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HHT For C4 1.00 by Glintweb from your computer, we are not saying that HHT For C4 1.00 by Glintweb is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HHT For C4 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 18:00:58.020