HFSExplorer 0.20.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HFSExplorer 0.20.1 from your PCCatacombae Software
. Go over here
for more details on Catacombae Software. You can see more info on HFSExplorer 0.20.1 at http://hem.bredband.net/catacombae/
. HFSExplorer 0.20.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HFSExplorer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for HFSExplorer 0.20.1 is C:\Program Files\HFSExplorer\uninst.exe. HFSExplorer 0.20.1's main file takes around 1.16 MB (1219715 bytes) and its name is hfsexplorer.exe.
HFSExplorer 0.20.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.22 MB (1276785
bytes) on disk.
- hfsexplorer.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.20.1
of HFSExplorer 0.20.1.
HFSExplorer 0.20.1 is an application marketed by the software company Catacombae Software. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove HFSExplorer 0.20.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HFSExplorer 0.20.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HFSExplorer 0.20.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HFSExplorer 0.20.1". If it exists on your system the HFSExplorer 0.20.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HFSExplorer 0.20.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HFSExplorer 0.20.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HFSExplorer 0.20.1:
- The software company is: http://hem.bredband.net/catacombae/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HFSExplorer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HFSExplorer 0.20.1.
8. After removing HFSExplorer 0.20.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HFSExplorer 0.20.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HFSExplorer 0.20.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HFSExplorer 0.20.1 by Catacombae Software from your computer, nor are we saying that HFSExplorer 0.20.1 by Catacombae Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HFSExplorer 0.20.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-20 01:26:22.127