You can find below detailed information on how to remove HDtubeV1.6V29.04 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall HDtubeV1.6V29.04 from your PCHDTubeV29.04
. More info about HDTubeV29.04 can be read here
. HDtubeV1.6V29.04 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V29.04 directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for HDtubeV1.6V29.04 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V29.04\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V29.04\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.nodedomax.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V29.04\utils.exe' /crregname='HDtubeV1.6V29.04' /appid='61768' /srcid='001695' /bic='eafe48b821cf8001a4146c74063cb58eIE' /verifier='31ee6ee1f90f0de5c993811929cfc66e' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.nodedomax.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.nodedomax.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.nodedomax.com/monetization.gif?' . The application's main executable file has a size of 944.50 KB (967168 bytes) on disk and is named 0b4f5ca5-143a-4e3f-a641-9193175f2239-1-7.exe.
The executable files below are part of HDtubeV1.6V29.04. They occupy an average of 4.22 MB (4423680
bytes) on disk.
- 0b4f5ca5-143a-4e3f-a641-9193175f2239-1-7.exe (944.50 KB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.12 MB)
- 0b4f5ca5-143a-4e3f-a641-9193175f2239-5.exe (975.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.22
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove HDtubeV1.6V29.04.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V29.04
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V29.04\0b4f5ca5-143a-4e3f-a641-9193175f2239-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V29.04\0b4f5ca5-143a-4e3f-a641-9193175f2239-1-7.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V29.04\0b4f5ca5-143a-4e3f-a641-9193175f2239-5.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V29.04\bgNova.html
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
HDtubeV1.6V29.04 is an application marketed by HDTubeV29.04. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall HDtubeV1.6V29.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HDtubeV1.6V29.04 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HDtubeV1.6V29.04 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDtubeV1.6V29.04". The HDtubeV1.6V29.04 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HDtubeV1.6V29.04 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HDtubeV1.6V29.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HDtubeV1.6V29.04.
8. After removing HDtubeV1.6V29.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HDtubeV1.6V29.04 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDtubeV1.6V29.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HDtubeV1.6V29.04 by HDTubeV29.04 from your PC, nor are we saying that HDtubeV1.6V29.04 by HDTubeV29.04 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HDtubeV1.6V29.04 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 10:01:30.107