You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HDtubeV1.6V22.02 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HDtubeV1.6V22.02 from your PCHDTubeV22.02
. Check out here
for more details on HDTubeV22.02. HDtubeV1.6V22.02 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V22.02 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling HDtubeV1.6V22.02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V22.02\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V22.02\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://static.gonotiftime.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HDtubeV1.6V22.02\utils.exe' /crregname='HDtubeV1.6V22.02' /appid='61768' /srcid='001695' /bic='FFC0C1763BE84556BC9A991B29755CBCIE' /verifier='829f939b224386c4772475967f05926a' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.ourgenstatsstorage.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.ourgenstatsstorage.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.ourgenstatsstorage.com/monetization.gif?' . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called 638c23ac-acb2-4ed9-a4b5-539968304271-1-6.exe and occupies 1.35 MB (1413072 bytes).
The executables below are part of HDtubeV1.6V22.02. They occupy about 9.59 MB (10058137
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 638c23ac-acb2-4ed9-a4b5-539968304271-1-6.exe (1.35 MB)
- 638c23ac-acb2-4ed9-a4b5-539968304271-1-7.exe (1.02 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.29 MB)
- 638c23ac-acb2-4ed9-a4b5-539968304271-4.exe (1.26 MB)
- 638c23ac-acb2-4ed9-a4b5-539968304271-5.exe (987.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.95 KB)
- utils.exe (2.31 MB)
This info is about HDtubeV1.6V22.02 version 1.36.01.22
HDtubeV1.6V22.02 is an application offered by the software company HDTubeV22.02. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase HDtubeV1.6V22.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HDtubeV1.6V22.02 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HDtubeV1.6V22.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HDtubeV1.6V22.02". If it is installed on your PC the HDtubeV1.6V22.02 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HDtubeV1.6V22.02 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HDtubeV1.6V22.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDtubeV1.6V22.02.
8. After uninstalling HDtubeV1.6V22.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HDtubeV1.6V22.02 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDtubeV1.6V22.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDtubeV1.6V22.02 by HDTubeV22.02 from your PC, nor are we saying that HDtubeV1.6V22.02 by HDTubeV22.02 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HDtubeV1.6V22.02 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:14:59.627