You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HDtubeV1.6V08.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HDtubeV1.6V08.11 from your systemHDTubeV08.11
. You can read more on HDTubeV08.11 or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\HDtubeV1.6V08.11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove HDtubeV1.6V08.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HDtubeV1.6V08.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 558.42 KB (571824 bytes) on disk and is named HDtubeV1.6V08.11-bg.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HDtubeV1.6V08.11. They take 11.84 MB (12416088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 5ba1a1ba-81ac-4905-bcd5-b529a927b34e-3.exe (1.87 MB)
- 5ba1a1ba-81ac-4905-bcd5-b529a927b34e-2.exe (882.92 KB)
- 5ba1a1ba-81ac-4905-bcd5-b529a927b34e-4.exe (1.41 MB)
- 5ba1a1ba-81ac-4905-bcd5-b529a927b34e-5.exe (1.06 MB)
- 994806a1-0c4b-49a8-ac0f-e29dec82c5cc.exe (337.92 KB)
- acade96a-a69c-41c5-a95d-9d43ca041c4e.exe (31.92 KB)
- HDtubeV1.6V08.11-bg.exe (558.42 KB)
- HDtubeV1.6V08.11-codedownloader.exe (1.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.92 KB)
- utils.exe (2.76 MB)
This data is about HDtubeV1.6V08.11 version 220.127.116.11
HDtubeV1.6V08.11 is an application released by the software company HDTubeV08.11. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase HDtubeV1.6V08.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HDtubeV1.6V08.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDtubeV1.6V08.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "HDtubeV1.6V08.11". If it is installed on your PC the HDtubeV1.6V08.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HDtubeV1.6V08.11 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HDtubeV1.6V08.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HDtubeV1.6V08.11.
8. After uninstalling HDtubeV1.6V08.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDtubeV1.6V08.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDtubeV1.6V08.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HDtubeV1.6V08.11 by HDTubeV08.11 from your PC, nor are we saying that HDtubeV1.6V08.11 by HDTubeV08.11 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HDtubeV1.6V08.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 22:24:06.520