HDSDR 2.70 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HDSDR 2.70 from your systemDG0JBJ
. Go over here
for more information on DG0JBJ. More information about HDSDR 2.70 can be found at http://www.hdsdr.de
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\HDSDR folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for HDSDR 2.70 is C:\Program Files\HDSDR\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled HDSDR.exe and occupies 5.08 MB (5331456 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in HDSDR 2.70. They occupy 5.77 MB (6049441
bytes) on disk.
- HDSDR.exe (5.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This data is about HDSDR 2.70 version 2.70
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove HDSDR 2.70 from your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR\delete_settings.cmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR\HDSDR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\HDSDR.lnk
HDSDR 2.70 is a program marketed by the software company DG0JBJ. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase HDSDR 2.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HDSDR 2.70 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDSDR 2.70 or simply click the Search field and type in "HDSDR 2.70". If it exists on your system the HDSDR 2.70 application will be found very quickly. After you click HDSDR 2.70 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HDSDR 2.70, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HDSDR 2.70:
- The software company is: http://www.hdsdr.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HDSDR\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HDSDR 2.70.
8. After uninstalling HDSDR 2.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDSDR 2.70 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDSDR 2.70 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDSDR 2.70 by DG0JBJ from your computer, we are not saying that HDSDR 2.70 by DG0JBJ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDSDR 2.70 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:36:54.430