HDR projects 5 (64-Bit)
This info is about HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) from your PCFranzis Verlag GmbH
. More information on Franzis Verlag GmbH can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Franzis\HDR projects 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Franzis\HDR projects 5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.01 MB (11546544 bytes) on disk and is called HDR projects 5.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in HDR projects 5 (64-Bit). They occupy 11.72 MB (12288272
bytes) on disk.
- HDR projects 5.exe (11.01 MB)
- OpenCLCheck.exe (21.42 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.52
of HDR projects 5 (64-Bit).
HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) is a program marketed by Franzis Verlag GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "HDR projects 5 (64-Bit)". If it is installed on your PC the HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) app will be found very quickly. When you select HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HDR projects 5 (64-Bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDR projects 5 (64-Bit).
8. After uninstalling HDR projects 5 (64-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) by Franzis Verlag GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) by Franzis Verlag GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HDR projects 5 (64-Bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 21:26:36.673