HDR Photo Pro 5
HDR Photo Pro 5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5 from your computerHengTu, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on HengTu, Inc.. More info about the software HDR Photo Pro 5 can be found at http://www.everimaging.com
. Usually the HDR Photo Pro 5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDR Photo Pro 5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove HDR Photo Pro 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HDR Photo Pro 5\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HDR Photo Pro 5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.71 MB (2839552 bytes) on disk.
HDR Photo Pro 5 is composed of the following executables which take 3.02 MB (3162963
bytes) on disk:
- HDR Photo Pro 5.exe (2.71 MB)
- IPServer.exe (264.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.33 KB)
The current web page applies to HDR Photo Pro 5 version 1.0.0
HDR Photo Pro 5 is an application offered by HengTu, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HDR Photo Pro 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HDR Photo Pro 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "HDR Photo Pro 5". The HDR Photo Pro 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HDR Photo Pro 5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HDR Photo Pro 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HDR Photo Pro 5:
- The software company is: http://www.everimaging.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HDR Photo Pro 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5.
8. After uninstalling HDR Photo Pro 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HDR Photo Pro 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDR Photo Pro 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5 by HengTu, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that HDR Photo Pro 5 by HengTu, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 17:31:35.050