HDR Photo Pro 5
HDR Photo Pro 5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5 from your computerHengTu, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on HengTu, Inc.. More info about the software HDR Photo Pro 5 can be found at http://www.everimaging.com
. Usually the HDR Photo Pro 5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDR Photo Pro 5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove HDR Photo Pro 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HDR Photo Pro 5\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HDR Photo Pro 5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.71 MB (2839552 bytes) on disk.
HDR Photo Pro 5 is composed of the following executables which take 3.02 MB (3162963
bytes) on disk:
- HDR Photo Pro 5.exe (2.71 MB)
- IPServer.exe (264.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.33 KB)
The current web page applies to HDR Photo Pro 5 version 1.0.0
HDR Photo Pro 5 is an application offered by HengTu, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HDR Photo Pro 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDR Photo Pro 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDR Photo Pro 5". If it exists on your system the HDR Photo Pro 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HDR Photo Pro 5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HDR Photo Pro 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HDR Photo Pro 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.everimaging.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HDR Photo Pro 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5.
8. After uninstalling HDR Photo Pro 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HDR Photo Pro 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDR Photo Pro 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5 by HengTu, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that HDR Photo Pro 5 by HengTu, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDR Photo Pro 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 17:31:35.050