This web page is about HDR Expose for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HDR Expose from your computerUCT
. Additional info about UCT can be seen here
. Click on http://www.unifiedcolor.com/
to get more details about HDR Expose on UCT's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\UCT\HDR Expose folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing HDR Expose is C:\Program Files\UCT\HDR Expose\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. HDRExpose.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.57 MB (6893336 bytes) on disk.
HDR Expose installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.31 MB (13953332
bytes) on disk.
- HDRExpose.exe (6.57 MB)
- HDRExposeLRPlugin.exe (6.61 MB)
- HDRExposeService.exe (28.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (99.75 KB)
The current web page applies to HDR Expose version 126.96.36.19903
HDR Expose is a program by UCT. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall HDR Expose is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HDR Expose from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HDR Expose or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDR Expose". If it is installed on your PC the HDR Expose app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HDR Expose in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HDR Expose, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HDR Expose:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unifiedcolor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UCT\HDR Expose\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HDR Expose.
8. After removing HDR Expose, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDR Expose that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDR Expose using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HDR Expose by UCT from your computer, we are not saying that HDR Expose by UCT is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDR Expose in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-03 22:07:36.367