This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12 from your computerHDQ-1.2cV20.12
. You can find out more on HDQ-1.2cV20.12 or check for application updates here
. Usually the HDQ-1.2cV20.12 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDQ-1.2cV20.12 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove HDQ-1.2cV20.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HDQ-1.2cV20.12\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HDQ-1.2cV20.12's primary file takes about 117.47 KB (120288 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in HDQ-1.2cV20.12. They occupy 117.47 KB (120288
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.47 KB)
This page is about HDQ-1.2cV20.12 version 126.96.36.199
HDQ-1.2cV20.12 is an application marketed by HDQ-1.2cV20.12. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase HDQ-1.2cV20.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HDQ-1.2cV20.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDQ-1.2cV20.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "HDQ-1.2cV20.12". The HDQ-1.2cV20.12 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HDQ-1.2cV20.12 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HDQ-1.2cV20.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12.
8. After uninstalling HDQ-1.2cV20.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDQ-1.2cV20.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDQ-1.2cV20.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12 by HDQ-1.2cV20.12 from your computer, nor are we saying that HDQ-1.2cV20.12 by HDQ-1.2cV20.12 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 07:05:56.553