HDMI Audio Switch
HDMI Audio Switch is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HDMI Audio Switch from your computerConexant
. More information about Conexant can be read here
. HDMI Audio Switch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\HDMI_AudioSwitch folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing HDMI Audio Switch is C:\Program Files\Conexant\HDMI_AudioSwitch\SETUP.EXE -U -IHDMI_AudioSwitch. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk and is titled HDMI_AUDIOSWITCH.EXE.
The following executables are contained in HDMI Audio Switch. They occupy 854.55 KB (875064
bytes) on disk.
- HDMI_AUDIOSWITCH.EXE (84.00 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (770.55 KB)
HDMI Audio Switch is a program by the software company Conexant. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase HDMI Audio Switch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HDMI Audio Switch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HDMI Audio Switch or simply click the Search field and type in "HDMI Audio Switch". If it exists on your system the HDMI Audio Switch app will be found automatically. When you click HDMI Audio Switch in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HDMI Audio Switch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDMI Audio Switch.
8. After uninstalling HDMI Audio Switch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HDMI Audio Switch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDMI Audio Switch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HDMI Audio Switch by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that HDMI Audio Switch by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDMI Audio Switch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 14:12:13.013