HDMI Audio Switch
HDMI Audio Switch is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HDMI Audio Switch from your computerConexant
. More information about Conexant can be read here
. HDMI Audio Switch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\HDMI_AudioSwitch folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing HDMI Audio Switch is C:\Program Files\Conexant\HDMI_AudioSwitch\SETUP.EXE -U -IHDMI_AudioSwitch. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk and is titled HDMI_AUDIOSWITCH.EXE.
The following executables are contained in HDMI Audio Switch. They occupy 854.55 KB (875064
bytes) on disk.
- HDMI_AUDIOSWITCH.EXE (84.00 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (770.55 KB)
HDMI Audio Switch is a program by the software company Conexant. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase HDMI Audio Switch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HDMI Audio Switch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HDMI Audio Switch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDMI Audio Switch". If it is installed on your PC the HDMI Audio Switch program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HDMI Audio Switch in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HDMI Audio Switch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDMI Audio Switch.
8. After uninstalling HDMI Audio Switch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HDMI Audio Switch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDMI Audio Switch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HDMI Audio Switch by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that HDMI Audio Switch by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDMI Audio Switch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 14:12:13.013