HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition from your systemMiray Software AG
. Go over here
for more details on Miray Software AG. HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition is C:\Program Files\HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. hdclone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 15.80 MB (16565680 bytes) on disk.
HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.03 MB (23095737
bytes) on disk.
- hdclone-cl.exe (5.89 MB)
- hdclone.exe (15.80 MB)
- uninstall.exe (344.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition.
HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition is a program by Miray Software AG. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition". The HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition.
8. After uninstalling HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition by Miray Software AG from your computer, nor are we saying that HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition by Miray Software AG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDClone 4.1 Professional Edition supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:39:23.177