This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HDCleaner for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Further information on Kurt Zimmermann can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove HDCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Setup.exe /uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled HDCleaner.exe and it has a size of 734.00 KB (751616 bytes).
HDCleaner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.94 MB (2031616
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AESFileEncryption.exe (102.50 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (96.50 KB)
- DiskWiperTools.exe (130.00 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (74.50 KB)
- FolderSizer.exe (112.50 KB)
- HDCleaner.exe (734.00 KB)
- HDCleanerTray.exe (117.50 KB)
- HDDefrag.exe (70.00 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (340.00 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (89.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (97.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (20.00 KB)
The current web page applies to HDCleaner version 1.017
only. You can find below info on other versions of HDCleaner:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is an application offered by Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HDCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HDCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "HDCleaner". If it exists on your system the HDCleaner app will be found automatically. After you click HDCleaner in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HDCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HDCleaner.
8. After uninstalling HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HDCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, we are not saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HDCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 23:51:42.690