This web page is about HDCD1 Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HDCD1 Manager from your systemNumark
. You can find out more on Numark or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about HDCD1 Manager at http://www.numark.com
. Usually the HDCD1 Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Numark\HDCD1 Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. HDCD1 Manager's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. jockey.exe is the HDCD1 Manager's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.86 MB (1953792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HDCD1 Manager. They take 1.86 MB (1953792
bytes) on disk.
This page is about HDCD1 Manager version 2.0
HDCD1 Manager is an application released by Numark. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase HDCD1 Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HDCD1 Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HDCD1 Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDCD1 Manager". If it is installed on your PC the HDCD1 Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HDCD1 Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HDCD1 Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HDCD1 Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.numark.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HDCD1 Manager.
8. After removing HDCD1 Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDCD1 Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDCD1 Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HDCD1 Manager by Numark from your PC, nor are we saying that HDCD1 Manager by Numark is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDCD1 Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-22 15:04:33.723