HD WebCam is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HD WebCam from your PCSunplusIT
. Open here
for more information on SunplusIT. HD WebCam is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HD WebCam folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for HD WebCam is C:\Program Files (x86)\HD WebCam\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled un_dext.exe and occupies 94.94 KB (97216 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in HD WebCam. They take 2.09 MB (2192547
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- SPRemove.exe (84.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (92.37 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.92 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.94 KB)
This page is about HD WebCam version 126.96.36.199
only. For other HD WebCam versions please click below:
HD WebCam is an application by SunplusIT. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase HD WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HD WebCam from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HD WebCam or simply click the Search feature and type in "HD WebCam". If it is installed on your PC the HD WebCam application will be found automatically. When you select HD WebCam in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HD WebCam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HD WebCam.
8. After removing HD WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HD WebCam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HD WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HD WebCam by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that HD WebCam by SunplusIT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HD WebCam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 14:07:16.687