HD Wave DeskShare 2.1
HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 from your PCEye Partner Inc.
. You can find out more on Eye Partner Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 can be found at http://www.eyepartner.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDWave DeskShare directory (same installation drive as Windows). HD Wave DeskShare 2.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDWave DeskShare\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named HDWaveDeskShare.exe and it has a size of 7.97 MB (8360808 bytes).
HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 8.76 MB (9181193
bytes) on disk.
- HDWaveDeskShare.exe (7.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (801.16 KB)
This info is about HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 version 18.104.22.168
HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 is an application offered by the software company Eye Partner Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HD Wave DeskShare 2.1". If it exists on your system the HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HD Wave DeskShare 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HD Wave DeskShare 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.eyepartner.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDWave DeskShare\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HD Wave DeskShare 2.1.
8. After uninstalling HD Wave DeskShare 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 by Eye Partner Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 by Eye Partner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HD Wave DeskShare 2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 03:42:44.187