HD Wave 5.4
This page contains thorough information on how to remove HD Wave 5.4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HD Wave 5.4 from your computerEye Partner Inc.
. You can read more on Eye Partner Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on HD Wave 5.4 at http://www.eyepartner.com
. HD Wave 5.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDWave folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling HD Wave 5.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HDWave\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. HDWave.exe is the HD Wave 5.4's main executable file and it takes circa 11.40 MB (11955520 bytes) on disk.
HD Wave 5.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.19 MB (12781150
bytes) on disk.
- HDWave.exe (11.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (806.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of HD Wave 5.4. Click on the links below for other HD Wave 5.4 versions:
Several files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove HD Wave 5.4 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HDWave
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HDWave\HDWave.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HDWave\HDWave.exe.FriendlyAppName
HD Wave 5.4 is an application released by Eye Partner Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove HD Wave 5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HD Wave 5.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HD Wave 5.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HD Wave 5.4". If it is installed on your PC the HD Wave 5.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HD Wave 5.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HD Wave 5.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HD Wave 5.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eyepartner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HDWave\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HD Wave 5.4.
8. After removing HD Wave 5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HD Wave 5.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HD Wave 5.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HD Wave 5.4 by Eye Partner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that HD Wave 5.4 by Eye Partner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HD Wave 5.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 07:37:01.363