HD-V9.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HD-V9.4 from your systemHD-V9.4
. Open here
for more info on HD-V9.4. Usually the HD-V9.4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HD-V9.4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall HD-V9.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HD-V9.4\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HD-V9.4-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 622.52 KB (637464 bytes) on disk.
HD-V9.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.88 MB (3015651
bytes) on disk:
- HD-V9.4-bg.exe (622.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.02 KB)
- utils.exe (2.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of HD-V9.4. You can find below info on other application versions of HD-V9.4:
HD-V9.4 is a program released by the software company HD-V9.4. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove HD-V9.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HD-V9.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HD-V9.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HD-V9.4". If it is installed on your PC the HD-V9.4 app will be found automatically. When you click HD-V9.4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HD-V9.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HD-V9.4.
8. After uninstalling HD-V9.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HD-V9.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HD-V9.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HD-V9.4 by HD-V9.4 from your computer, nor are we saying that HD-V9.4 by HD-V9.4 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HD-V9.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:34:06.940