HD-V2.2V19.10 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HD-V2.2V19.10 from your PCInfoHD-V2.2V19.10
. Take a look here
for more info on InfoHD-V2.2V19.10. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HD-V2.2V19.10 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing HD-V2.2V19.10 is C:\Program Files\HD-V2.2V19.10\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 589.91 KB (604072 bytes) on disk and is named HD-V2.2V19.10-bg.exe.
The following executables are contained in HD-V2.2V19.10. They take 13.62 MB (14284388
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 68da9c88-75d1-46cb-a953-05fccbc69a88-3.exe (1.91 MB)
- 68da9c88-75d1-46cb-a953-05fccbc69a88-2.exe (906.41 KB)
- 68da9c88-75d1-46cb-a953-05fccbc69a88-4.exe (1.44 MB)
- 68da9c88-75d1-46cb-a953-05fccbc69a88-5.exe (839.91 KB)
- 68da9c88-75d1-46cb-a953-05fccbc69a88-6.exe (1.21 MB)
- HD-V2.2V19.10-codedownloader.exe (1.06 MB)
- HD-V2.2V19.10-bg.exe (589.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall HD-V2.2V19.10:
The files below are left behind on your disk by HD-V2.2V19.10's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\HD-V2.2V19.10
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\HD-V2.2V19.10\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\HD-V2.2V19.10\13aeb43f-b90f-4cf9-95b5-21501784c6b6.crx
- C:\Program Files\HD-V2.2V19.10\68da9c88-75d1-46cb-a953-05fccbc69a88.crx
- C:\Program Files\HD-V2.2V19.10\68da9c88-75d1-46cb-a953-05fccbc69a88.xpi
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
HD-V2.2V19.10 is an application released by the software company InfoHD-V2.2V19.10. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove HD-V2.2V19.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HD-V2.2V19.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HD-V2.2V19.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HD-V2.2V19.10". If it exists on your system the HD-V2.2V19.10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HD-V2.2V19.10 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HD-V2.2V19.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HD-V2.2V19.10.
8. After uninstalling HD-V2.2V19.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HD-V2.2V19.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HD-V2.2V19.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HD-V2.2V19.10 by InfoHD-V2.2V19.10 from your PC, we are not saying that HD-V2.2V19.10 by InfoHD-V2.2V19.10 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HD-V2.2V19.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:44:08.397