HD Tune 2.10
HD Tune 2.10 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HD Tune 2.10 from your PCEFD Software
. Go over here
for more info on EFD Software. Click on http://www.hdtune.com
to get more details about HD Tune 2.10 on EFD Software's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Programme\HD Tune folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall HD Tune 2.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programme\HD Tune\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HDTune.exe is the HD Tune 2.10's main executable file and it occupies about 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) on disk.
HD Tune 2.10 contains of the executables below. They take 1,014.28 KB (1038618
bytes) on disk.
- HDTune.exe (348.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10
of HD Tune 2.10.
HD Tune 2.10 is an application released by EFD Software. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove HD Tune 2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HD Tune 2.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HD Tune 2.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HD Tune 2.10". The HD Tune 2.10 application will be found automatically. When you click HD Tune 2.10 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HD Tune 2.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HD Tune 2.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.hdtune.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\HD Tune\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HD Tune 2.10.
8. After removing HD Tune 2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HD Tune 2.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HD Tune 2.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HD Tune 2.10 by EFD Software from your PC, nor are we saying that HD Tune 2.10 by EFD Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HD Tune 2.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:26:54.243