HD Streamer is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HD Streamer from your computerHD Streamer
. Further information on HD Streamer can be found here
. Click on http://imedia-h.com/hd-streamer/
to get more data about HD Streamer on HD Streamer's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Streamer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall HD Streamer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Streamer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and occupies 69.20 KB (70864 bytes).
HD Streamer contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.16 MB (1214672
bytes) on disk.
- BackgroundHost.exe (636.50 KB)
- BackgroundHost64.exe (480.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (69.20 KB)
The current page applies to HD Streamer version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other HD Streamer releases:
HD Streamer is a program released by the software company HD Streamer. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HD Streamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HD Streamer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HD Streamer or simply click the Search feature and type in "HD Streamer". If it exists on your system the HD Streamer application will be found very quickly. When you select HD Streamer in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HD Streamer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HD Streamer:
- The web site of the program is: http://imedia-h.com/hd-streamer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Streamer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HD Streamer.
8. After uninstalling HD Streamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HD Streamer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HD Streamer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HD Streamer by HD Streamer from your PC, nor are we saying that HD Streamer by HD Streamer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HD Streamer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 18:46:53.160