HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06
This page contains complete information on how to remove HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 from your computerHD CinemaV22.06
. Additional info about HD CinemaV22.06 can be found here
. Usually the HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.neomaxsrv.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\utils.exe' /crregname='HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06' /appid='72893' /srcid='002489' /bic='2b4a06bc9fe99b54793d903e98faaa60IE' /verifier='4df348f9cb84c0a4d063b296857116bf' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.neomaxsrv.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.neomaxsrv.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.neomaxsrv.com/monetization.gif?' is the full command line if you want to uninstall HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06. HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06's main file takes about 1.40 MB (1473104 bytes) and is called 13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0-6.exe.
HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.87 MB (12445585
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.46 MB)
- 13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0-3.exe (1.38 MB)
- 13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0-4.exe (1.40 MB)
- 13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0-6.exe (1.40 MB)
- 13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0-64.exe (1.88 MB)
- 13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0-7.exe (995.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.08 KB)
- utils.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 version 1.36.01.22
If you are manually uninstalling HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\13962877-abbb-4e84-9c31-a4a5b96891c0-1-7.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06\UninstallString
HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 is an application offered by HD CinemaV22.06. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06". The HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06.
8. After removing HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 by HD CinemaV22.06 from your computer, nor are we saying that HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 by HD CinemaV22.06 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV22.06 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:00:21.933