HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 from your PCHD CinemaV08.04
. More information on HD CinemaV08.04 can be found here
. HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.staticinputserv.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04\utils.exe' /crregname='HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04' /appid='72893' /srcid='002489' /bic='ed09a91350c7aae9589721bbe85b53a9IE' /verifier='55415244df7101a2a1e1a9acecb7bbaf' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.staticinputserv.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.staticinputserv.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.staticinputserv.com/monetization.gif?' . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. cd4bad55-09de-4ad0-b8f5-fbfbec8703c0-1-6.exe is the HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04's main executable file and it takes about 1.34 MB (1408512 bytes) on disk.
HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 is comprised of the following executables which take 10.35 MB (10848989
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cd4bad55-09de-4ad0-b8f5-fbfbec8703c0-1-6.exe (1.34 MB)
- cd4bad55-09de-4ad0-b8f5-fbfbec8703c0-1-7.exe (1.07 MB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.39 MB)
- cd4bad55-09de-4ad0-b8f5-fbfbec8703c0-11.exe (1.68 MB)
- cd4bad55-09de-4ad0-b8f5-fbfbec8703c0-5.exe (1.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.00 KB)
- utils.exe (2.25 MB)
This web page is about HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 version 1.36.01.22
HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 is an application by HD CinemaV08.04. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04". The HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 application will be found automatically. When you select HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04.
8. After uninstalling HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 by HD CinemaV08.04 from your computer, nor are we saying that HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 by HD CinemaV08.04 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HD Cinema Pro 1.8cV08.04 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:03:23.720