HCWebControl is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HCWebControl from your PCHangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. can be read here
. HCWebControl is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\HCWebControl folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall HCWebControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HCWebControl\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called HCWebControlService.exe and occupies 1.05 MB (1096464 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in HCWebControl. They occupy 2.53 MB (2657995
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HCWebControlService.exe (1.05 MB)
- hc_pdw.exe (328.27 KB)
- InstallNpfApp.exe (33.38 KB)
- NpfDetectApp.exe (68.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.53 KB)
- hc_pdw.exe (393.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of HCWebControl. You can find here a few links to other HCWebControl releases:
HCWebControl is an application by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove HCWebControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HCWebControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HCWebControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "HCWebControl". If it exists on your system the HCWebControl app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HCWebControl in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HCWebControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HCWebControl.
8. After uninstalling HCWebControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HCWebControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HCWebControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HCWebControl by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that HCWebControl by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HCWebControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 10:43:33.730