HCS Tools version 1.0
HCS Tools version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HCS Tools version 1.0 from your computerHCS VoicePacks Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on HCS VoicePacks Ltd. Click on http://www.hcsvoicepacks.com
to get more information about HCS Tools version 1.0 on HCS VoicePacks Ltd's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove HCS Tools version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\Installer\HCS VoicePacks\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk and is labeled nircmd.exe.
HCS Tools version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 684.00 KB (700416
bytes) on disk:
This info is about HCS Tools version 1.0 version 1.0
HCS Tools version 1.0 is a program offered by the software company HCS VoicePacks Ltd. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove HCS Tools version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HCS Tools version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HCS Tools version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HCS Tools version 1.0". If it exists on your system the HCS Tools version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HCS Tools version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HCS Tools version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HCS Tools version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.hcsvoicepacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Installer\HCS VoicePacks\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HCS Tools version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling HCS Tools version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HCS Tools version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HCS Tools version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HCS Tools version 1.0 by HCS VoicePacks Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that HCS Tools version 1.0 by HCS VoicePacks Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HCS Tools version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 18:54:37.343