H9 Control is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall H9 Control from your PCEventide
. Check out here
for more details on Eventide. H9 Control is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eventide\H9 Control folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing H9 Control is C:\Program Files (x86)\Eventide\H9 Control\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. H9 Control's main file takes about 35.08 MB (36780032 bytes) and its name is H9 Control.exe.
H9 Control installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.07 MB (44114090
bytes) on disk.
- EventideDirectUpdater.exe (2.96 MB)
- H9 Control.exe (35.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of H9 Control. For other H9 Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
H9 Control is an application marketed by Eventide. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove H9 Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall H9 Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find H9 Control or simply click the Search field and type in "H9 Control". If it is installed on your PC the H9 Control application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click H9 Control in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding H9 Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove H9 Control.
8. After removing H9 Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of H9 Control that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling H9 Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall H9 Control by Eventide from your computer, we are not saying that H9 Control by Eventide is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall H9 Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:50:41.960