H1Z1: Test Server
This page is about H1Z1: Test Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall H1Z1: Test Server from your PCDaybreak Game Company
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Daybreak Game Company. Click on https://www.daybreakgames.com/home
to get more facts about H1Z1: Test Server on Daybreak Game Company's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\H1Z1 King of the Kill Test Server directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. H1Z1: Test Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. H1Z1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 71.91 MB (75406792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in H1Z1: Test Server. They take 111.83 MB (117265424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- H1Z1.exe (71.91 MB)
- H1Z1_BE.exe (967.01 KB)
- LaunchPad.exe (1.51 MB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (312.00 KB)
- BEService_x64.exe (6.65 MB)
- BrowserCefChildProcess64.exe (1,019.62 KB)
- GameLauncherCefChildProcess.exe (368.49 KB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (293.35 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
This info is about H1Z1: Test Server version 11
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 439700
H1Z1: Test Server is an application by the software company Daybreak Game Company. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall H1Z1: Test Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase H1Z1: Test Server with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find H1Z1: Test Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "H1Z1: Test Server". If it is installed on your PC the H1Z1: Test Server program will be found automatically. After you click H1Z1: Test Server in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about H1Z1: Test Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for H1Z1: Test Server:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.daybreakgames.com/home
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove H1Z1: Test Server.
8. After uninstalling H1Z1: Test Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong H1Z1: Test Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling H1Z1: Test Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall H1Z1: Test Server by Daybreak Game Company from your PC, nor are we saying that H1Z1: Test Server by Daybreak Game Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall H1Z1: Test Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-26 02:51:00.773