H1Z1: King of the Kill
This page is about H1Z1: King of the Kill for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall H1Z1: King of the Kill from your computerDaybreak Game Company
. You can find out more on Daybreak Game Company or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about H1Z1: King of the Kill can be seen at https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kill
. H1Z1: King of the Kill is typically set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\H1Z1 King of the Kill directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove H1Z1: King of the Kill by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
H1Z1: King of the Kill is comprised of the following executables which take 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
This page is about H1Z1: King of the Kill version 11
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall H1Z1: King of the Kill.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 433850
H1Z1: King of the Kill is a program offered by Daybreak Game Company. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall H1Z1: King of the Kill is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete H1Z1: King of the Kill with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find H1Z1: King of the Kill or simply activate the Search field and type in "H1Z1: King of the Kill". If it is installed on your PC the H1Z1: King of the Kill application will be found very quickly. When you click H1Z1: King of the Kill in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding H1Z1: King of the Kill, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for H1Z1: King of the Kill:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.h1z1.com/king-of-the-kill
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall H1Z1: King of the Kill.
8. After removing H1Z1: King of the Kill, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of H1Z1: King of the Kill which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing H1Z1: King of the Kill using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove H1Z1: King of the Kill by Daybreak Game Company from your computer, nor are we saying that H1Z1: King of the Kill by Daybreak Game Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove H1Z1: King of the Kill in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:33:02.543