H1Z1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall H1Z1 from your PCDaybreak Games
. Further information on Daybreak Games can be found here
. Please follow https://www.h1z1.com/home
if you want to read more on H1Z1 on Daybreak Games's page. H1Z1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\H1Z1 folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall H1Z1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. H1Z1.exe is the H1Z1's main executable file and it occupies circa 48.40 MB (50747840 bytes) on disk.
H1Z1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 99.57 MB (104405944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- H1Z1.exe (48.40 MB)
- H1Z1_BE.exe (583.53 KB)
- LaunchPad.exe (1.34 MB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (312.00 KB)
- BEService_x64.exe (1.25 MB)
- BrowserCefChildProcess64.exe (990.00 KB)
- GameLauncherCefChildProcess.exe (200.00 KB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (293.35 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.07 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.32 MB)
The current web page applies to H1Z1 version 11
If you're planning to uninstall H1Z1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove H1Z1:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\BEService_h1z1.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\H1Z1.url
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 295110
H1Z1 is an application by the software company Daybreak Games. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall H1Z1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete H1Z1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate H1Z1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "H1Z1". If it exists on your system the H1Z1 program will be found very quickly. When you click H1Z1 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding H1Z1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for H1Z1:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.h1z1.com/home
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall H1Z1.
8. After uninstalling H1Z1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of H1Z1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling H1Z1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall H1Z1 by Daybreak Games from your PC, we are not saying that H1Z1 by Daybreak Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall H1Z1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:14:12.660