This page is about H&M for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall H&M from your computerSweetLabs
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SweetLabs. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLa8f5bd60306f5dbe8dd1f3a7c9fb4f9de53ae48c is the full command line if you want to remove H&M. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.50 MB (7863808 bytes) on disk and is labeled HostAppService.exe.
H&M contains of the executables below. They take 20.62 MB (21624320
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.50 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.14 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.92 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52061
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall H&M.Registry keys:
H&M is a program offered by SweetLabs. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase H&M is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove H&M from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find H&M or simply activate the Search field and type in "H&M". The H&M app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select H&M in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about H&M, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove H&M.
8. After removing H&M, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong H&M that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing H&M using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove H&M by SweetLabs from your computer, we are not saying that H&M by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove H&M in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:11:24.130