GxPicture Driver Suite
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GxPicture Driver Suite for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GxPicture Driver Suite from your PCGendex
. Additional info about Gendex can be seen here
. Detailed information about GxPicture Driver Suite can be found at http://www.gendexxray.com
. GxPicture Driver Suite is normally set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Gendex directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing GxPicture Driver Suite is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled gxstart.exe and its approximative size is 232.00 KB (237568 bytes).
The executables below are part of GxPicture Driver Suite. They take an average of 1.36 MB (1426944
bytes) on disk.
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
- GXFSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- IPLoader.exe (336.00 KB)
- gxstart.exe (232.00 KB)
- gxstop.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about GxPicture Driver Suite version 2.60.000
alone. You can find below a few links to other GxPicture Driver Suite versions:
...click to view all...
GxPicture Driver Suite is an application released by Gendex. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase GxPicture Driver Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GxPicture Driver Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GxPicture Driver Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "GxPicture Driver Suite". If it is installed on your PC the GxPicture Driver Suite application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GxPicture Driver Suite in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GxPicture Driver Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GxPicture Driver Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gendexxray.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GxPicture Driver Suite.
8. After uninstalling GxPicture Driver Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GxPicture Driver Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GxPicture Driver Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GxPicture Driver Suite by Gendex from your computer, nor are we saying that GxPicture Driver Suite by Gendex is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GxPicture Driver Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 16:44:57.070