A way to uninstall Gutterball from your computer
Gutterball is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by GameHouse, Inc.
. You can find out more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Gutterball at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. You can remove Gutterball by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\GUTTER~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\GUTTER~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Gutterball.exe and its approximative size is 3.50 MB (3673712 bytes).
Gutterball installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.66 MB (3836016
bytes) on disk.
- Gutterball.exe (3.50 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall Gutterball you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
A way to remove Gutterball from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Gutterball is an application marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Gutterball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gutterball or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gutterball". If it is installed on your PC the Gutterball application will be found automatically. After you click Gutterball in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gutterball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gutterball:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\GUTTER~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\GUTTER~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gutterball.
8. After removing Gutterball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gutterball that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gutterball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gutterball by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gutterball by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gutterball in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:07:58.470