Gutterball 2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Gutterball 2 from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. You can find out more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Gutterball 2 can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\GameHouse\Gutterball 2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Gutterball 2 is C:\Program Files\GameHouse\Gutterball 2\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\Program Files\GameHouse\Gutterball 2\INSTALL.LOG. Gutterball2.exe is the Gutterball 2's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.92 MB (4110213 bytes) on disk.
Gutterball 2 is composed of the following executables which take 4.07 MB (4272517
bytes) on disk:
- Gutterball2.exe (3.92 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
The current page applies to Gutterball 2 version 2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Gutterball 2 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Gutterball 2 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gutterball 2
Gutterball 2 is a program by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Gutterball 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Gutterball 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gutterball 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Gutterball 2". If it is installed on your PC the Gutterball 2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Gutterball 2 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gutterball 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gutterball 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameHouse\Gutterball 2\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\Program Files\GameHouse\Gutterball 2\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gutterball 2.
8. After removing Gutterball 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gutterball 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gutterball 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gutterball 2 by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Gutterball 2 by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gutterball 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:21:55.417