A guide to uninstall Gutterball 2 from your system
This web page is about Gutterball 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by GameFools
. Open here
where you can get more info on GameFools. More details about the app Gutterball 2 can be seen at http://www.gamefools.com
. Gutterball 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Gutterball 2 directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Gutterball 2 is C:\Program Files\GameFools\Gutterball 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GAMEFOOLS-Gutterball2.exe and its approximative size is 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gutterball 2. They take about 11.12 MB (11655444
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-Gutterball2.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Gutterball2.exe (3.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Gutterball 2.
How to remove Gutterball 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Gutterball 2 is a program by the software company GameFools. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Gutterball 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gutterball 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gutterball 2". If it is installed on your PC the Gutterball 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gutterball 2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gutterball 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gutterball 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Gutterball 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gutterball 2.
8. After removing Gutterball 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gutterball 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gutterball 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Gutterball 2:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gutterball 2 by GameFools from your PC, we are not saying that Gutterball 2 by GameFools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gutterball 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 04:00:05.760