Gunscape is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Gunscape from your computerBlowfish Studios
. Additional info about Blowfish Studios can be found here
. Please follow https://playgunscape.com/
if you want to read more on Gunscape on Blowfish Studios's web page. Gunscape is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gunscape directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gunscape. Gunscape's primary file takes around 16.04 MB (16815104 bytes) and is named Gunscape.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Gunscape. They take about 16.04 MB (16815104
bytes) on disk.
Some files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Gunscape from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blowfish Studios\Gunscape
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 342480
Gunscape is an application released by Blowfish Studios. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Gunscape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gunscape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gunscape or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gunscape". If it is installed on your PC the Gunscape program will be found automatically. When you select Gunscape in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Gunscape, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gunscape:
- The publisher is: https://playgunscape.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gunscape.
8. After uninstalling Gunscape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gunscape that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gunscape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gunscape by Blowfish Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Gunscape by Blowfish Studios is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gunscape supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:53:54.213