You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Guns'N'Zombies for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Guns'N'Zombies from your systemKrealit
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Krealit. You can get more details on Guns'N'Zombies at http://gunsnzombies.com/
. Guns'N'Zombies is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GunsNZombies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Guns'N'Zombies is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GNZ.exe and occupies 15.43 MB (16180736 bytes).
Guns'N'Zombies is composed of the following executables which take 15.43 MB (16180736
bytes) on disk:
Guns'N'Zombies is a program marketed by the software company Krealit. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Guns'N'Zombies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Guns'N'Zombies from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Guns'N'Zombies or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guns'N'Zombies". If it is installed on your PC the Guns'N'Zombies application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Guns'N'Zombies in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Guns'N'Zombies, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Guns'N'Zombies:
- The web site of the program is: http://gunsnzombies.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Guns'N'Zombies.
8. After removing Guns'N'Zombies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Guns'N'Zombies which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Guns'N'Zombies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Guns'N'Zombies by Krealit from your computer, we are not saying that Guns'N'Zombies by Krealit is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guns'N'Zombies in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:36:03.770