Gunesnet version 1.7.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Gunesnet version 1.7.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Gunesnet version 1.7.0 from your email@example.com
. More information on firstname.lastname@example.org can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gunesnet directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Gunesnet\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gunesnet version 1.7.0. Gunesnet version 1.7.0's primary file takes about 784.00 KB (802816 bytes) and is called connection.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Gunesnet version 1.7.0. They occupy about 19.25 MB (20184766
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- connection.exe (784.00 KB)
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.42 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (702.57 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- securetunnel8.exe (19.50 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
This data is about Gunesnet version 1.7.0 version 1.7.0
Gunesnet version 1.7.0 is a program marketed by the software company email@example.com. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Gunesnet version 1.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Gunesnet version 1.7.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gunesnet version 1.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gunesnet version 1.7.0". If it is installed on your PC the Gunesnet version 1.7.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gunesnet version 1.7.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gunesnet version 1.7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gunesnet version 1.7.0.
8. After removing Gunesnet version 1.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gunesnet version 1.7.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gunesnet version 1.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gunesnet version 1.7.0 by firstname.lastname@example.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Gunesnet version 1.7.0 by email@example.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gunesnet version 1.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 11:49:18.257