You can find below details on how to remove Gumboy for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Gumboy from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More information about Gumboy can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Gumboy is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Gumboy folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Gumboy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Gumboy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Gumboy Crazy Adventures-WT.exe and its approximative size is 4.01 MB (4205264 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gumboy. They occupy about 9.68 MB (10148288
bytes) on disk.
- Gumboy Crazy Adventures-WT.exe (4.01 MB)
- Gumboy Crazy Adventures.exe (5.33 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Gumboy version 220.127.116.11
Gumboy is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Gumboy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gumboy from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gumboy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gumboy". If it is installed on your PC the Gumboy app will be found automatically. When you click Gumboy in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Gumboy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gumboy:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Gumboy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gumboy.
8. After uninstalling Gumboy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gumboy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gumboy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gumboy by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Gumboy by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gumboy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:31:00.943