Guitar Tracks 4.0
Guitar Tracks 4.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Guitar Tracks 4.0 from your computerCakewalk Music Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Cakewalk Music Software. Click on http://www.cakewalk.com
to get more details about Guitar Tracks 4.0 on Cakewalk Music Software's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Guitar Tracks 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Guitar Tracks 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Guitar Tracks 4\unins000.exe. CWGT.EXE is the Guitar Tracks 4.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 9.58 MB (10040648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Guitar Tracks 4.0. They take 10.23 MB (10732114
bytes) on disk.
- CWGT.EXE (9.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.26 KB)
This page is about Guitar Tracks 4.0 version 17.0
Guitar Tracks 4.0 is an application by Cakewalk Music Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Guitar Tracks 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Guitar Tracks 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Guitar Tracks 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Guitar Tracks 4.0". The Guitar Tracks 4.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Guitar Tracks 4.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Guitar Tracks 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Guitar Tracks 4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Guitar Tracks 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Guitar Tracks 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Guitar Tracks 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Guitar Tracks 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guitar Tracks 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Guitar Tracks 4.0 by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, we are not saying that Guitar Tracks 4.0 by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guitar Tracks 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:42:46.197