Guitar Power 1.2.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall Guitar Power 1.2.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Guitar Power 1.2.5 from your systemJana Software
. Open here
for more details on Jana Software. Please follow http://www.janasoftware.com
if you want to read more on Guitar Power 1.2.5 on Jana Software's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GuitarPower folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\GuitarPower\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Guitar Power 1.2.5. GuitarPower.exe is the Guitar Power 1.2.5's primary executable file and it occupies around 660.00 KB (675840 bytes) on disk.
Guitar Power 1.2.5 is composed of the following executables which take 731.04 KB (748588
bytes) on disk:
- GuitarPower.exe (660.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Guitar Power 1.2.5 version 1.2.5
Guitar Power 1.2.5 is a program by Jana Software. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Guitar Power 1.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Guitar Power 1.2.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Guitar Power 1.2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guitar Power 1.2.5". If it exists on your system the Guitar Power 1.2.5 program will be found very quickly. After you click Guitar Power 1.2.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Guitar Power 1.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Guitar Power 1.2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.janasoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GuitarPower\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guitar Power 1.2.5.
8. After uninstalling Guitar Power 1.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Guitar Power 1.2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Guitar Power 1.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Guitar Power 1.2.5 by Jana Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Guitar Power 1.2.5 by Jana Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guitar Power 1.2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-16 18:25:56.423