Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero World Tour is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Guitar Hero World Tour from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Further information on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Guitar Hero World Tour on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's web page. Guitar Hero World Tour is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Guitar Hero World Tour directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Guitar Hero World Tour\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Guitar Hero World Tour. Guitar Hero World Tour's main file takes around 20.11 MB (21091328 bytes) and its name is GHWT.exe.
The executable files below are part of Guitar Hero World Tour. They take an average of 20.11 MB (21091328
bytes) on disk.
Guitar Hero World Tour is a program offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Guitar Hero World Tour is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Guitar Hero World Tour from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Guitar Hero World Tour or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guitar Hero World Tour". If it is installed on your PC the Guitar Hero World Tour app will be found very quickly. When you click Guitar Hero World Tour in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Guitar Hero World Tour, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Guitar Hero World Tour:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Guitar Hero World Tour\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Guitar Hero World Tour.
8. After removing Guitar Hero World Tour, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Guitar Hero World Tour which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guitar Hero World Tour with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Guitar Hero World Tour by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Guitar Hero World Tour by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guitar Hero World Tour in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 04:01:32.240