Guerrilla Bob is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Guerrilla Bob from your PCWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Guerrilla Bob on WildTangent's website. Guerrilla Bob is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GuerrillaBob directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Guerrilla Bob is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GuerrillaBob\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Guerrilla Bob's main file takes about 11.71 MB (12280120 bytes) and its name is GuerrillaBob-WT.exe.
The executable files below are part of Guerrilla Bob. They take about 18.76 MB (19668440
bytes) on disk.
- GuerrillaBob-WT.exe (11.71 MB)
- GuerrillaBob.exe (6.50 MB)
- guerrillabob-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Guerrilla Bob.
Guerrilla Bob is an application released by WildTangent. Some users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Guerrilla Bob is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Guerrilla Bob using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Guerrilla Bob or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guerrilla Bob". The Guerrilla Bob app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Guerrilla Bob in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Guerrilla Bob, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Guerrilla Bob:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GuerrillaBob\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guerrilla Bob.
8. After uninstalling Guerrilla Bob, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Guerrilla Bob that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Guerrilla Bob with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Guerrilla Bob by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Guerrilla Bob by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Guerrilla Bob supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 13:28:39.970